The IMC Headset for Open Face and Modular Helmets features a two piece cord with everything needed to take advantage of the Intercom/Music system on a Honda Goldwing at an unbeatable price. Simply install the headset into your helmet, plug the DIN connector cord into your bike and start enjoying your factory system on any adventure you may take.
This kit includes a boom microphone for ¾ helmets but can be used with full face helmets as well. This combo provides the performance of headsets costing twice as much with half the warranty.
The rugged coiled connecting cord is designed for years of reliable service. The slim (6mm) speakers offer excellent sound quality and are easy to install. The special noise cancelling microphone will make this a must-have for your next trip. Works with any Honda, Kawasaki, or other 5 pin system.
- Two piece design with upper headset and lower coiled cord. Speakers and microphone are detachable.
- 30mm diameter high fidelity speakers include acoustic padding and provide excellent sound quality.
- High performance noise canceling microphone makes communication easy.
- 2 year warranty provides peace of mind.
Compatible with 5 pin audio systems
- Honda Goldwing 1980 - Present (GL1100 GL1200, GL1500 GL1800)
- Yamaha Royal Star (Equipped with 5 pin audio system)
- Kawasaki Voyager (Equipped with 5 pin audio system)
The HS-G130P headset is compatible with
- Full face helmets
- Open Face or 3/4 helmets
- Modular or Flip-up helmets