The IMC Two way radio headset (HS100) is the best option on the market for people looking to communicate bike to bike with a large group of riders, with bike to bike intercom being their only goal. Communication will get a lot safer when you equip your two-way radio with this hands-free headset. The headset is equipped with a waterproof PTT button, which can be easily fixed to the handlebars by Velcro strap. Two way radio allows the easiest method for people with different radios to communicate with one another.
The HS-140 includes a neck-band style headset that works for people with a half helmet or no helmet at all! Finally people with half helmets can communicate clearly in large groups. Place the radio where it is most comfortable. The useful coiled connecting cord with waterproof firewire connector enables you to put the radio where it fits best. The product provides excellent sound quality at highway speeds, and is backed by IMC's two year warranty.
- Dual 3.5mm/2.5mm for most CB Radios and Midland Radios
- Single 2.5mm for most Motorola 2 Way Radios
- Single 2.5mm for most Cobra 2 Way Radios
- Single 3.5mm for most Audiovox 2 Way Radios
- Neck-band headset with stereo speakers and directional noise cancelling microphone
- Waterproof PTT Button
- Appropriate 2 Way Radio Connector
- Installation Materials