The iMC Motorcom HS 530 is the perfect product for motorcycle riders with the latest generation of smart phones. Now two-wheeled riders with 3.5mm (standard headset jack) equipped phones such as the Apple iPhone, Palm Pre, and Blackberry Storm can take full advantage of the features their phones have to offer. The iMC speakers and microphone give you big sound and clear voice in a small, clean package. A handlebar push to talk button seamlessly handles voice and/or music control for the iPhone 3GS, Palm Pre and other smart phones that have voice dialing capabilities.
The HS 530 headset is compatible with the below 3.5mm (standard headset) equipped devices. If you are not sure about your device’s compatibility, please contact us.
- Apple : iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G S, iPhone 4
- BlackBerry : Pearl 8110, 8120, 8130, Pearl Flip 8220 / Kickstart, Curve 8300, Curve 8310, Curve 8320, Curve 8330, Curve 8520, Curve 8900, Bold 9000, Storm 9530, Tour 9630
- LG : Rhythm AX585 / UX585, Chocolate 3 VX8560, Dare VX9700, enV Touch (VX11000), Incite CT810
- Motorola : EM330, Rival A455, ROKR E8, Debut i856, Karma QA1, Hint QA30, Krave ZN4, ZINE ZN5
- Palm : Palm Pre, Treo Pro (850)
- Samsung : Instinct (SPH-m800), TwoStep r470 (SCH-r470), Trance (SCH-u490), Rogue (SCH-u960)
- Sidekick : Sidekick LX (2009), Sidekick LX, Sidekick (2008)
ADVANCED MICROPHONE QUALITY
The highly intelligible directional noise cancelling microphone will give you the option of communicating clearly with people who need to reach you on the road.
- Compatible with Apple Voice Control and Voice Over technology (iPhone 3GS and shuffle 3rd generation)
- Headphone and microphone functionality with most 3.5mm equipped cell phones
- Velcro strap mounted handlebar remote send/end button also controls basic iPhone music playback.
- Provides additional functions for most phones
- Large diameter wafer thin speakers provide unsurpassed sound fidelity
iMC Moto Recommends for...
A great choice for music-loving, multi-tasking smart phone users who want unique control of music, easy call control and superior sound quality. Using a wired headset will provide longer battery life for your smart phone on those long rides when compared to utilizing Bluetooth technology. Just plug it in and go!
- Frequency response: 20hz-20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 32 Ohms
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 – 3.5mm lower cord
- 1 – Upper helmet headset with 2 high fidelity stereo speakers and microphone connector
- 1 – Boom microphone (Detachable)
- 4 – Velcro speaker enclosures with adhesive mounting
- 1 – Tape strips for excess wiring
- 1 – Removable send/end button