The IMC HS-V135 Headset for open face and modular helmets features a two piece cord with everything needed to take advantage of the intercom/music system on a Victory Vision, Kawasaki Voyager, or Can Am Spyder at an unbeatable price. Simply install the headset into your helmet, plug the DIN connector cord into your bike and start enjoying your factory system on any adventure you may take. You will be able to utilize all Stereo, CB radio and passenger to rider intercom functions.
This kit includes a boom microphone for ¾ helmets but can be used with full face helmets as well. This combo provides the performance of headsets costing twice as much with half the warranty.
The rugged coiled connecting cord is designed for years of reliable service. The slim (6mm) speakers offer excellent sound quality and are easy to install. The special noise canceling microphone will make this a must-have for your next trip. Works with Victory Vision, Kawasaki Voyager, or Can Am Spyder 7 pin system.
- Directional noise canceling boom microphone reduces ambient noise for crisp communication at highway speeds
- No helmet modifications required for installation, boom microphone works well with all types of helmet
- Flat panel speakers with metal casings provide great range of sound for music and loud, clear audio for intercom
- Superior quality; the product is backed by a two year warranty
- Speakers: Stereo speakers flat panel metal casing 6mm in depth.
- Microphone: Flexible noise canceling boom microphone
- Cable: Two piece coiled cable with firewire connector. Length up to 100cm
- Connector: 7 Pin headset for:
- Victory Vision 2008-2012
- Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager 2008-2012
- Can-AM Spyder 2008-2012