The HS G110P headset from iMC Motorcom features a two piece cord with everything needed to take advantage of the intercom/music system on Honda Goldwing motorcycles at an unbeatable price. Simply install the headset into your helmet, plug the DIN connector cord into your bike and start enjoying your factory system on any adventure you may take. This kit includes a soft microphone designed to be used EXCLUSIVELY with full face helmets. (for flip up modular helmets see the HS-G130P). The HS G110P provides the performance of headsets costing twice as much with half the warranty. This product is also compatible with 5 pin CB radios.
The rugged coiled connecting cord is designed for years of reliable functionality. The slim (6mm) speakers offer excellent sound quality and are easy to install. The soft microphone comes with double sided tape to affix the slim microphone inside a full face helmet. This microphone provides excellent noise cancellation and provides clear communication to speeds in excess of 85 miles per hour, making this a must-have for your next trip. Works with the Goldwing 5 pin system and 5 pin CB radios.
- Full face soft microphone reduces ambient noise for crisp communication
- No helmet modifications required for installation, soft microphone works well with all types of full face helmet
- Flat panel speakers with metal casings provide great range of sound for music and loud, clear audio for intercom
- Superior quality, the product is backed by a two year warranty
- Speakers: Stereo speakers flat panel metal casing 6mm in depth
- Microphone: Full face soft, noise canceling microphone
- Cable: Two piece coiled cable with firewire connector. Length up to 100cm
- Connector: 5 Pin lower cable
The HS-G110P replaces the HS-G15U. Improvements include detachable speakers and thicker boom microphone.